We are inundated with e-mails requesting further information, from pre-school projects to Masters Degree's to film companies doing research into the rhino crisis. As we are unable to answer most of these mails - most of our time is taken up by meetings and fund placement - please find links to selected information sources below.
The Department of Environmental Affairs has compiled The Rhino Guide (35MB download) available by clicking here
DEA National Rhino Strategy
- A national strategy for the safety and security of rhino populations in South Africa by The Department of Environmental Affairs (DEA).
- A Study of dehorning of African Rhinoceroses as a tool to reduce the risk of poaching - DEA and EWT
- The South Africa - Viet Nam Rhino Horn Trade Nexus. A TRAFFIC Report by Tom Milliken and Jo Shaw
- Guidelines for implementing SADC rhino conservation strategies.
- Standley, S.; Emslie, R.
Rhino Horn Consumers - Who Are They?
- WWF and TRAFFIC
- Is there anything to learn from law enforcement responses to drugs and firearm trafficking. By The Global Initiative Against Transnational Crime.